To find out the serial number of your version of Dragon Naturally Speaking once it’s installed:
- Open the Dragon NaturallySpeaking software.
- Click “Help” on the Dragon menu bar and click “About NaturallySpeaking…”
- The window that opens will contain details of Dragon NaturallySpeaking including your serial number.
(if Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not load)
- Navigate to the folder where Dragon is installed which is usually one of the following:
- C:\Program Files\Nuance\NaturallySpeaking11
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\NaturallySpeaking11
(Folder name will vary based on your version.)
- Open the Ereg folder.
- Open the ereg.ini file (it is a text file).
- Look for a line beginning with Ser_Num=
The serial number will be written after it.