When you bring up the Print Preview in Internet Explorer, you just get a blank page with some text at the bottom. You may also have problems printing.
Integrity settings are not set correctly for a specific folder or Protected Mode may be preventing the page from being displayed.
- Press the Windows key + R.
- Type cmd and press Enter to open the Command Prompt.
- Select all the text in the box below and press Ctrl + C to Copy it.
icacls %temp%\Low /setintegritylevel (OI)(CI)low
- Right click in the Command Prompt window and click Paste.
- Press Enter and the Command Prompt should close.
Alternatively, if that does not work then Disable Protected Mode in Internet Explorer.