- Click on the mail app on the Windows start menu
- Move your cursor to the top right corner of your screen to bring out the charm bar
- Select Settings
- Click on Accounts
- Click Add an account
- Select Other account
- In some cases you may or may not get the selection of what type of account you wish to add. If you do please select IMAP for iCloud mail accounts and click on connect.
- Enter your iCloud mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password in this menu and click on connect.
- In this menu leave everything ticked and fill in the following details:
- Username – The same as your iCloud mail address.
- Incoming (IMAP) email server – imap.mail.me.com
- Port – 993
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server – smtp.mail.me.com
- Port – 587
Click connect and the mail app will now successfully synchronize your iCloud mail account.