When starting your system you may experience the following error:
“Could not load file or assembly ‘MOM.Implementation’ or its dependencies.”
This is caused when some file are missing or corrupt within AMD/ATI graphics driver.
- Uninstall AMD/ATI catalyst centre and drivers.
- Computer -> Uninstall or change a program.
- Find ATI Catalyst center.
- Click remove.
- Remove any files left behind from the uninstall.
- Download and install the latest driver from http://www.amd.com/en-us/markets/game/downloads