Launching any office application, you are presented with a screen asking you to login. (Office 365 or later)
Office Licenses are granted to the user by their academic e-mail address (Microsoft account from the university) and the activation is tied to that address for the duration of their course.
- On the first page you will be asked to enter your e-mail (Microsoft account). This is your University E-mail address.
- The next screen will bring up your university login page.
- Here you will need to enter the details given to you by the university. If you do not have these, you will need to contact your student services for assistance.
From a blank document
- Click “File”
- Click “Account”
- If there is a personal E-mail in the account section, Click “sign out”
- Click “Sign in”
- Repeat first steps for logging into your academic account.