Although our comments section is still open and we will receive and read your comments. All comments will be suspended until this is resolved.
This does not effect the other uninstall tools we give supply for other programs.
On your Mac, you get popups asking for you to purchase a program called MacKeeper.
A trial of the application may have been previously installed.
- Download and run our Removal Tool.
- If prompted asking if you want to open the file, click Open.
- If you don’t see the application then click the bouncing icon on the Dock to see it appear.
- Click the Continue button to start uninstalling.
- Enter your password if you have one and press Enter or click OK.
- You will be prompted once it has finished. Click OK.
- /Library/Application Support/MacKeeper
Where ~ = your home folder