Resetting the waste ink absorber on a Canon printer can resolve some error codes that appear when turning it on.
- Make sure the printer is turned off.
- Press and hold the Resume button (triangle inside a circle).
- Whilst it is held down, hold down the Power button. The green led light should come on.
- Keep the Power button held down. Release the Resume button and then press it twice. The light should go amber, then green again.
- Release the Power button.
- Press the Resume button four times and then press the Power button straight after to confirm the selected action (Reset Counter Absorber).
- Turn off the printer and then turn it on again