When you try to use the touchpad on your Toshiba Satelite Laptop, the cursor doesn’t move at all.
Try the following:
- See if the Touchpad works when you unplug a USB mouse.
If it does:
- Press the Windows Key + R to bring up the Run dialog.
- Type main.cpl and press Enter to bring up the Mouse properties.
- Click the Device Settings tab.
- Uncheck the “Disable internal pointing device when external USB pointing device is attached” option.
- On a lot of Toshiba Satelite models, this key combination will enable and disable the touchpad.
- Some models have a button located between the spacebar and Touchpad itself. This is used to turn the function on and off.